We do our absolute best to safeguard your personal information.
Our relationship with you is our most important asset.
Information We Collect:
We collect certain nonpublic information about you (“Customer Information”). The essential purpose for collecting Customer Information is to allow us to provide advisory services to you. Customer Information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide on applications or other forms. This Customer Information may include personal and household information such as income, spending habits, investment objectives, financial goals, statements of account, and other records concerning your financial condition and assets, together with information concerning employee benefits and retirement plan interests, wills, trusts, mortgages and tax returns.
- Identifying information such as your name, age, address, social security number, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others (e.g., broker-dealers, clearing firms, or other chosen investment sponsors).
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (e.g., credit bureaus), as well as other various materials we may use to provide an appropriate recommendation or to fill a service request.
- Security of Your Information: We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Disclose:
As required or permitted by law, we disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers: (i) to persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the services that our customers authorize, such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers etc.; (ii) to persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise provided by law. We are permitted by law to disclose the nonpublic personal information about you to governmental agencies and other third parties in certain circumstances (such as third parties that perform administrative or marketing services on our behalf or for joint marketing programs). These third parties are prohibited to use or share the information for any other purpose.
Information We Disclose to Affiliated Third Parties:
We disclose the following information to Lighthouse Tax Services, our affiliated tax and accounting company: Client information in order to provide tax services.
Information We Disclose to Non-affiliated Third Parties:
We disclose the following information to Estate Legal Services, a non-affiliated third-party law firm: client name, date of birth, address, and/or phone/e-mail.
Opt Out Right of Sharing with Non-affiliated Third Parties:
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, you may call our main number 301-865-9740 and ask to speak to Ed Kozlowski, Chief Compliance Officer.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to our privacy policies, which may be amended from time to time.
If you have questions about this privacy notice or about the privacy of your customer information call our main number 301-865-9740 and ask to speak to the Chief Compliance Officer.