As the State of Maryland begins the reopening process, we are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to ensure the health and well-being of our staff. In particular, we are listening to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure that our office environment is clean and sanitized. We’re also practicing social distancing and are using technology, including conference calls and virtual meetings, to allow us to minimize in-person interactions during this unprecedented time.
Lighthouse Wealth Management Office Protocols
- Our office hours continue to be 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. We are considered an “essential” business and have at least one staff member in the office at all times.
- We have been rotating our staff who have been working from home remotely.
- While we can see clients in person if necessary, we prefer to communicate via email, phone and video conferencing.
- Where we can, we will make use of online document signing programs such as DocuSign and portals to cut down on the handling of paperwork for both clients and staff.
- We are able to complete “virtual” Notary signings for our clients following the Maryland State guidelines.
If you do have a need to visit our office, please note the following protocols to follow:
- Wear a mask when entering and during the entirety of your visit.
- Enter through the first door of Suite F.
- Wait for a staff member to greet you.
- Practice social distancing norms: 6 feet apart, no hand-shaking, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.