The Compass Program
Financial Integration = Multiple Services + Single Fee
Planning & Management
Your financial plan is crafted based on your personal situation and goals.
Managed assets, market movements, and industry trends are closely monitored to help protect and manage your wealth.
Taxes & Estate
Our in-house tax team works with you to develop and implement tax strategies as well as prepare your annual returns.
You’ll meet with an estate attorney to create or update your important legal documents.
Consistent communication about the economy, markets and our events.
User-friendly performance software allows for a secure review of your accounts at any time.
Regular phone, email and in-person consultations with your advisor.
Mingle with the entire Lighthouse team at a variety of annual social and educational events.
Looking for more detail about the Compass Program?
Below is an overview of what you can expect as a Compass client.
- Net worth synopsis
- Cash flow analysis
- Income projections
- Retirement Planning
- College Planning
- Debt payoff strategies
- Risk mitigation
- Pension maximization strategies
- Investment analysis
- Personalized investment portfolio
- Risk tolerance review
- Risk capacity review
- Ongoing portfolio management
- Market updates
- 24/7 Online access to accounts
- Account aggregation software
Tax & Estate Planning
- Annual personal tax return preparation
- Tax analysis and planning
- Existing legal document review
- Preparation of Wills, Financial Power of Attorney, and Advance Medical Directives
- Periodic reviews and updates
- Online performance reports
- Secure online document vault
- No transaction fees
- Educational client seminars
- Annual document shredding
- Client social events
- Notary service
Ready to get started? Complete the contact form.